Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Something New...

     Today is my last day of dog/house-sitting for my neighbor.  I will be missing Beast, my canine ward, but now I will have time to work on my new blog!  This is something new for me, which I am quite excited about!


I've been having a great time with Beast, and I think he enjoyed meeting a new friend or family member every day!


So, welcome to my new endeavor, where I will update with current craft projects, what I am doing at my favorite job (I work at Re-Threads Boutique, the best consignment store, located in East Setauket, New York,) my estate sale/thrift store/yard sale finds, and anything else I'd like to share with you guys!


Can't wait to create posts, and share ideas with my future followers!
~m. margaret

1 comment:

  1. Yay! First comment EVER. I love the background, it looks awesome. :) I'm so excited that you joined in the wonderful world of blogging!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete