Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Evening!








Today was a great Easter, I hope all of you who celebrated as well had a pleasant day!  I had a very nice dinner with family and family friends at my house.  We also celebrated my birthday (which is actually in 30 minutes technically) and everyone was very generous :)














I wore a vintage skirt suit that Nancy gave to me.  I had to revive it a bit for today; I devoted a nice chuck of time to ironing it and I also glued all the rhinestones back into the buttons.  I also happened to have a perfect hat to match the outfit; I bought it at Nancy's antique shop three years ago!  By chance, it was the exact same lavender color!  The hat is the same style that Chuck wears in an episode of Pushing Daisies as well.









I also wore an appropriate bunny ring I purchased earlier this year from iluxo on Etsy.




Have a great evening!  I can't wait to be 20 tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Happy Birthday! :) (a few days late, but better than nothing right? )

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great combinations and new proposals

    ReplyDelete